Our Covid Safe Plan
It is very important to our visitors and dealers that you feel comfortable attending the fair. We have developed a plan below and will continue to follow all government guidelines.
If you have any concerns or queries please contact us on 0407321865 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Arriving at the fair
You will need to check in on the Services NSW App as you arrive. If you don’t have a mobile phone to do this, you will be able to do this manually.
Our staff will be monitoring numbers in the venue and there may be a wait while people leave – we just want everyone to be safe
Hand Sanitiser will be available at the front entrance as you enter and leave and at various points around the venue.
Venue cleaning staff will be carrying out regular cleaning services whilst the fair is open and further cleaning when the venue is shut. There will be continuous cleaning of high
If you do have COVID-19 symptoms, please don’t attend as we will need to ask you to leave.
What you can do
Thank you in advance for your understanding of the need to implement these guidelines.
- Wherever possible, ensure you follow public health guidelines whilst in public
- Practise safe social distancing and keep at least 1 metre from other fairgoers
- Use the hand-sanitiser provided at various locations throughout the Fair
- Please do not visit if you are experiencing any cold, flu or COVID-19 related symptoms. If you do exhibit these symptoms we may ask you to leave.
- Please be patient if we can’t admit you to the fair straightaway, we will do our best to get you in as quickly as possible.